Social Icons

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Betrayed - My Masters' Nightmare, Season 1, Ep 3 - Marita A. Hansen

              
Book – Betrayed – My Masters’ Nightmare, Season 1, Ep. 3
Author – Marita A. Hansen
Publication Date – November 15, 2013
Type – Series (have to read in order)
Genre – Erotica, Thriller, Dark
Rating – 5 Out of 5 Stars


Author's note: Like a television series, this book series is broken up into seasons and episodes. Each episode is approximately 20,000 words long, with a new one coming out on average every 3 weeks until the first season has ended. There will be fifteen episodes per season.


"Betrayed" is the third book to be released for this series and HOLY SHIT, can I tell you how deep this book is touching on betrayal, hidden secrets, identities, and so much more!

Marita once again takes us on a rollercoaster of a ride through the many hills, twists and turns in the D’Angelo family.


This book continues where "Discovered" left off and spins more saga and drama about the D'Angelo family along with bringing the Donatelli family in to take over.

To catch up or recap on the players of the previous episodes - see my review here:

Reading Order

Taken (My Masters’ Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 1) – Rita POV
Discovered (My Masters’ Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 2) – Rita POV
Betrayed (My Masters’ Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 3) – Frano and Rita POV
Crucified (My Masters’ Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 4) - TBD
Memories(My Masters’ Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 5) - TBD

 
PLEASE DO NOT GO FORWARD WITHOUT READING THE PRIOR EPISODES
Review
We ended "Discovered" with another major cliffhanger of Frano being thrown in a slave cell while the Donatelli family (with the aide of Alberto) takes over the reigns.
Jagger is once again in the hands of Padre Michael.
Padre Michael wants Rita dead thinking that she is his nemesis, Sophia, who he killed before for holding on to Jagger’s heart.


Rita Kovak
Rita, Rita, Rita…..who the hell are you? And why can’t you remember your childhood except for tidbits of familiarity with Frano and being underwater?  Rita and Frano are locked in a cell together and the fighting starts….Rita is more than pissed at Frano for raping her before and wants revenge.  Yeah, Rita was a bit of a bitch, but you know what, it only added to the intensity of the lust radiating between her and Frano.  Frano deserved it and I bet you my first born that he enjoyed it as much as Rita did.
In this episode, Rita gets a surprising revelation about Matt and shit oh fuck oh please…..I never saw that coming!!
Frano D'Angelo
Frano is only stealing my heart more and more as these episodes continue.  Yeah, he’s a bad ass, but when you really think about it, he has such a soft spot for Rita.  He can get violent with her but she LOVES it, people!! Just as much as she loves inflicting pain on Frano – she loves it being performed on her!  She is a violent lover and all that nipple biting, anal probing and clamps….creates more lust between Frano and Rita.
Frano is brought down so many notches by the Donatelli family and he also learns that what he thought were lies about Jagger is really the truth.  He has to deal with all the truths hitting him at once….he lost soooo much in this episode!!


Jagger D'Angelo
Poor Jagger is still in the hands of the Donatelli family and Padre Michael….but now he also has to deal with Alberto.  He is being used as the “hole” he was bred to be. 
Do you think Jagger will give up though?  By the end of the story, Jagger realizes that he may still be able to get out of this mess and his manipulative nature comes back full force.

Alberto D'Angelo
This boy has some serious issues – betraying his brother and family for what??  Just because he wants to toss some salad?  I have no other words for Alberto….he is no better than the cockroaches living in a crack house!


Padre Michael Donatelli
ONE SICK FUCK…..He just wants to stick that sewn on appendage in any hole he can find!!
 
 

Wrap Up
This book was responsible for me not getting ONE THING DONE THIS MORNING at work!  I sat staring at my computer screen that people walking by starting asking me if I was awake….They really would have put me out to pasture if I didn’t get up after the violent almost sex scene to have a smoke….whew…..that was HAWT!
I can’t wait…..I want the next episode now!  I’m telling you….I had to be peeled off the floor before I could get back to work.
Seriously, pick up this book and begin the mind fucked journey of Dark Romance with a twist toward Thriller.
Please purchase this book here to support us!


No comments :

Post a Comment