Social Icons

Monday, December 2, 2013

My Masters' Nightmare (Poisoned), Season 1, Ep. 4 - Marita A. Hansen

A Review by Carol


Book – Poisoned – My Masters’ Nightmare, Season 1, Ep. 4
Author – Marita A. Hansen
Publication Date – December 1, 2013
Type – Series (have to read in order)
Genre – Erotica, Thriller, Dark
Rating – 4 Out of 5 Stars

Author's note: Like a television series, this book series is broken up into seasons and episodes. Each episode is approximately 20,000 words long, with a new one coming out on average every 3 weeks until the first season has ended. There will be fifteen episodes per season.

To catch up or recap on the players of the previous episodes - see my reviews here:

Reading Order

Taken (My Masters’ Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 1) – Rita POV
Discovered (My Masters’ Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 2) – Rita POV
Betrayed (My Masters’ Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 3) – Frano and Rita POV
Poisoned (My Masters’ Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 4) - Alberto and Bianca POV
Memories(My Masters’ Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 5) - TBD


PLEASE DO NOT GO FORWARD WITHOUT READING THE PRIOR EPISODES

Review


"Poisoned" is the fourth book to be released for this series and I think it was more of a build up for the next book in the series, I found the beginning a bit lacking in action. It wasn't until the last 15-20% of the book that everything fell into place and the shit hit the fan. Yup....you guessed it - we are left with another major cliff-hanger - this time having to do with Alberto and Bianca.

I believe that Marita used this episode to spin more drama between the D'Angelo's, Donatelli's and The Black Russians. I'm assuming she is building and building up the tension so the climax (hopefully which is coming soon), will be a fan-fucking-tastic orgasm to beat all orgasms.

See, even though I raped this episode of 1 star (yeah I'm getting into the spirit of the book) ----- it was still such a winner in my book - Marita is doing something here that I'm not sure everyone is getting a handle on - she isn't just writing a book that we all read, then smile, write a review and move on....HELL NO!!

Marita is writing a series of episodes in which hours are spent between friends from all different spots on the globe discussing what might be coming next or who is going to end up together? Different scenarios are played out by acquaintances and friends in which yelling (well the best which can be done while typing), disagreeing and agreeing is shared between groups of us. We anticipate the next release, we try to guess who the stories are going to be about and we all agree to meet in about 2 weeks time to laugh, cry, vent, rant, rave, and any other emotion we feel during one of these episodes.

Even though these books are about rape, sex slaves, death, torture and other taboo items......we as a group are bonding together - we are growing friendships and love between each other even though we have never even met face to face.

Am I being too mushy right now? I just feel the love for Marita because I have to tell you that I had such a great time this afternoon with my besties discussing what the next episode has in store for us.

I love you Marita and my GR friends ---- blech...I'm gonna go puke now!! Hahahaa

Rita Kovak
Hahahaaa...Rita spent this episode knocked unconscious.



Frano D'Angelo
Frano still doesn't have his memory back and is still thinking the Donatelli's haven't even been to the D'Angelo's for dinner and some whipping. (No, not whip cream silly). He's being drugged by Alberto to keep Frano out of any business....but there is one time (at band camp) that Bianca walks in on Frano while he's stroking his "massive" dick and calling out Rita's name. So are the memories coming back?



Jagger D'Angelo
Jagger is still locked up in the whore house, healing from his wounds after the torture the Padre put him through. We have one instance where Alberto comes a calling and is hoping to make love...but his plan backfires. This just feeds Alberto's anger toward the Donatelli's.



Alberto D'Angelo
Alberto is in his glory as acting Don. He wants his Jagger - he wants Bianca as just a trophy for the outside world and he wants Matteo to leave him the fuck alone! He has major plans for running his family and bringing down the Donatelli's - but Alberto being Alberto (dumb fuck) this will never pass.

Padre Michael Donatelli
Must be visiting the Vatican during this episode.



Bianca
She loves loves loves Jagger and is willing to do anything for him and for his love returned to her. She's even willing to sacrifice her life in order to free him from the Donatelli's. Hmmmm? What plans does she have up her sleeve?



Matteo
He's the comic relief in this episode and will have you cracking up with the shit he says and does to Alberto. Even though Matteo is one sick fuck and is hated for what he did to Rita....he can still make the laughs come.




Thierry
Jagger's half brother and cohort in crime with Bianca. Poor boy has been through the ringer with Alberto and is scared shitless of him. Your heart will break for him!

Wrap Up

So there wasn't much sex in this book even though the scene with Frano stroking his cock had me creaming....it will all come to a head soon!!

I can’t wait…..I want the next episode now! I’m telling you….I had to be peeled off the floor before I could get back to work.

Seriously, pick up this book and begin the mind fucked journey of Dark Romance with a twist toward Thriller.

Purchase Your Copy Here


No comments :

Post a Comment